Have you ever heard about SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union, and you are looking for their main office hours and routing number?
Here you can access information about “SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union Hours, Phone Number, Mailing Address, Locations and Payoff Address” through this detailed article at last.
What is SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union?
SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union is one of the leading credit unions that focuses on serving the educational community in California. Their main headquarters is located in Tustin, California and has multiple braches all throughout California.
SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union offers solid checking and savings options at low cost. It also includes access to a free nationwide ATM network with almost 30,000 Co-op ATMs plus over 300 SchoolsFirst branded ATMs and cheap overdraft programs.
They have no monthly fees and low opening minimum requirements on checking and savings with free overdraft transfers and no-fee overdraft line of credit.
And in case you are wondering, SchoolsFirst Credit Union is under contract with
CBSI, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor.
SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union Hours
SchoolsFirst Banks are open and available Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and also on Saturdays, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Emergency Card Support is available all day starting from 5 a.m. to 12 a.m.
SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union Routing Number
SchoolsFirst routing number: 322282001
When sending ACH transfer to any SchoolsFirst account please make sure to include the ACH routing number: 322282001
SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union Payoff Address
For Regularly Mailed Payments, Auto Loan Payoff and Overnight Mail Payments, you can send it via mail to SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union 1200 Newport Ave. Tustin CA 92780.
- If you are looking to pay off your loan, you can reach out to SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union to get the necessary information needed.
- In case that you already paid off an auto loan you can reach out to them for the physical title.
- If your title is electronic and for additional payment methods, you can visit their official website at: www.schoolsfirstfcu.org
How to Contact SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union?
- You can contact the Member Contact Center: 800-462-8328 (Toll-free for US users)
Monday to Friday, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Emergency Card Support: 800-462-8328 (Toll free in the US) available all day from 5 a.m. to 12 a.m.
- TellerPhone: 800-540-4546 or 714-258-4100. This is an automated telephone service for general inquiries on day to day transactions.
- 5359 W. Censtinela Ave. LA, CA 90045, US
- 2115 N. Broadway Sta. Ana, CA 92706, US
- 1201 W. Rancho Vista Blvd. (Suite A) Palmdale, CA 93551, US
- 15442 Newport Ave. Tustin, CA 92780, US
Is Schools First a Good Bank?
SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union is a financial institution with great and reliable checking and savings options at low cost and the convenience of having free ATM services with almost 30,000 Co-op ATMs and 300 under SchoolsFirst Bank and ultimately no monthly fees and low opening minimum requirements on checking and savings with free overdraft transfers and no-fee overdraft line of credit.
- This article is only for clarification purposes. We are not partnered, related or supported by SchoolsFirst.
- Never ever provide your private information to anyone, especially savings cards, credit cards and other personal data. Always protect your privacy.
- The instructions mentioned on this article is for your assistance in case you are in need of these information.
- Use the information at your own risk; doing additional research is always ideal.